TALENT OPERATIONS COORDINATOR - Flexible Working Available
As our Talent Operations Coordinator, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in all things Talent Acquisition related in terms of operations, process improvement, systems, data, and projects. We’re looking for someone who is obsessed with excellence and gets excited at the thought of creating order from chaos! Our recruitment function is growing and we’re implementing new tools, systems and processes to compliment the growth while building a data culture. The Talent Operations team is brand new and we’re starting from scratch. We exist to help build and maintain operational excellence for the talent acquisition team, making sure we continuously review and evolve to optimise everything that is talent operations.
Your purpose will be to deliver a world class talent operations service to our talent acquisition managers (our recruiters and talent partners), giving them the right tools, systems, and processes to enable the best candidate experience – every time.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Support the Talent Operations Manager to help develop our approach to talent acquisition analysis and operations
- Work closely with global recruiting and people operations teams to ensure policies and process are all aligned, and the candidate experience is consistent across all countries
- Support in identifying and researching the right vendors, process, channels, tools, apps, software etc. to drive the talent acquisition function
- Project coordination to assist with the implementation of new recruitment projects and systems
- Help provide training and support to the recruiting teams to achieve 100% adoption of new solutions and help to embed in business-as-usual process
- Use data from all our talent channels and systems to create regular reporting cycles and dashboards for leaders and partner with global talent acquisition teams to provide meaningful and actionable insights
- Be the talent systems and channels expert, manage the configuration, workflows ongoing maintenance and administration
- Keep the teams up to date on system/tools upgrades and provide timely comms and training for the talent partners
- Help develop a data culture within the team
- Help develop a hiring culture to form part of Gymshark’s DNA
- Support in talent operations, diversity, inclusion, and compliance projects
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Experience in recruitment, operations, or coordinator type role(s), experience in talent operations would be a bonus, but not essential for this role
- Experience in developing and improving stakeholder or customer experiences
- Inquisitive, analytical, critical thinker you’re not afraid to poke holes, "think outside the box" and challenge in the right way
- Relationship builder, influencer, you can build relationships across the organisation through clear communication, explaining insights to stakeholders who may not be analytically minded or data savvy
- Be able to influence change, but are thick skinned - not every idea will be loved by everybody
- Experience creating regular reporting cycles and dashboards, working with (including the manipulation of) large data sets to track and understand the impact of the data
- Clear, concise, and engaging presentation style, experience of presenting to groups of 20+
- Project operations coordinator experience, you manage the projects, keep things on track, create and deliver on projects and communications plans
- You are a systems user (preferably an Applicant Tracking System user)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and usage of Excel (bonus points if you have used Tableau or PowerBi before – but not essential)
- Working knowledge and experience of project management tools such as Monday.com, Asana, Notion, MS Project or similar
This role is open to flexible and remote working, but we’d like you to be able to work out of our HQ in Solihull, UK a minimum of 1 day per week.
Relocation assistance is not available for this role, and you must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
WE HIRE PEOPLE.
Real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities and a background and body that is completely individual. Together, all these unique humans make Gymshark stronger.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for or considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not, and will not, tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
Here are some of the perks we offer:
🙌 Opportunity to work on high traffic, high performing e-commerce systems
🤑 Competitive 'Win Together, Lose Together' Bonus
🩺 Full private medical insurance with no excess
🏖 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
💻 A truly flexible working culture
👥 A collaborative, creative, and inspiring working environment
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🤩 Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🎁 Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
📚 Great training and learning resources & 10% time for personal development
🖥 Choice of hardware and access to the best software
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
GS Campus Perks:
🍎 Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
🏋️♂️ Free Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership for yourself and two friends/family
👉 Free monthly massages
💈 Beauty and Barber facilities
🚘 Free on-site parking