Sales Executive - Part Time & Homeworking
Since 2004, BOND Events have been organising highly-focussed forums for the world's largest and busiest architecture and interior design firms. The events take place in luxury resorts around the globe and centre on one-to-one meetings between architects (buyers) and vendors (suppliers).
A Sales Executive is needed to join the Buyer Acquisition team of this growing events company on a part-time basis. Ideally to start immediately.
As Sales Executive you will be contacting a targeted list of prospective companies to invite them to our architecture forums via telephone and email. You will be required to proactively deliver the required quality and quantity of buyers on your allocated events, to agreed deadlines.
- Meet and exceed buyer recruitment targets
- Successfully attract new buyers from new sources
- Manage negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with existing customers, gain referrals and increase loyalty and commitment.
Skills & Attributes
- Experience of working in a sales environment with proven ability to present a compelling, professional sales pitch via telephone
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills (other languages a bonus)
- Target and results driven with the ambition to succeed and a demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent time management to ensure deadlines are met
- A fast learner with the ability to follow process with good attention to detail
- Experience using CRM software/databases
- A flexible team player who is happy to assist in other aspects of the business where needed
- Calm and resilient, with the ability to stay focussed under the pressures of a busy events company.
Hours and place of work:
- Fixed-term contract for 6 months, with the potential to go permanent
- This is a remote working/home-based role. However you may be required to travel to our offices in Surrey for training.
- 20 hours per week. Afternoons/evenings only.
Most of BOND’s events are in North America. As such you will be required to work to US time zones, not starting before 2pm.
Some overseas travel is included in the role if desired.
We are also looking to hire an Inbound Sales & Marketing Executive, also part-time home working, similar hours and salary. Your focus would be responding to and converting inbound enquiries, as well as assisting with the marketing campaigns, namely email newsletters and content creation.
*Please note: Hiring manager will be away 30th July - 6th August and will respond to you as soon as possible on return.