Benefit and Reward Coordinator
About the Team
Our Head Office HR team are responsible for delivering excellent support and services to our 3,000 plus employees across multiple sites. The team has grown significantly over the last few years and includes HR, Recruitment, L&D, Employer Branding and Benefit and Reward. We're a committed and collaborative group and are always thinking of new ways to improve our employee journey and candidate experience.
About the Role
Working closely with the Recruitment, Benefits and HR functions you will be responsible for ensuring comprehensive support to the business across all aspects of rewards and benefits coordination and administration.
The role is initially being recruited on a 12 month FTC.
- Be responsible for coordinating all long service awards for Head Office Employees, ensuring each Department receives accurate details of awards for the coming season in a timely manner, distributing awards to department PA's and liaising with other HR teams to order relevant stationary
- Produce uniform letters seasonally (twice a year), maintain allowances in the HR system and manage new starter entitlements and contract changes.
- Support the annual upload and renewal of the privilege plus card, liaising with systems and card holders to ensure a seamless process each year
- Liaise with Aviva, Willis Towers Watson, BUPA and other benefit suppliers to ensure an efficient and effective service including providing information, dealing with queries and dealing with other internal departments such as Insurance and Graphics
- Be the first point of contact for all benefits administration, dealing with enquiries promptly
- Display a genuine enthusiasm for Benefit and Reward and ideally have previous experience working in a similar role
- Ability to take the initiative and display a 'Can do' attitude to create opportunities and minimise problems
- Can adapt your style and approach and consider different ways to achieve results
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to seek out improvements and new ways of doing things
- Ability to analyse data, recognise trends and feel comfortable offering ideas and solutions to the department
- Strong attention to detail and experience of data entry in a previous position
- Be confident communicating and influencing at all levels across all disciplines
- Work well with others and take a collaborative approach to working within teams
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!