Customer Marketing Manager - 12 month FTC
We're NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK's leading streaming platforms. We're the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We're brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We're big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
'This role plays a key part in the planning, creation and delivery of our overall CRM strategy - you'll lead the comms plan and ensure the campaigns we're landing are insight driven and customer focused to create comms experiences that build a relationship with the customer and give them plenty of reasons to join, stay longer and buy more.'
What you'll do:
* Work closely with the CRM Controller to define the overarching contact strategy, building out behavioural programmes through leveraging data and insight to identify areas of opportunity.
* Devise the comms plan and support the CRM Executive to deliver engaging and highly targeted marketing campaigns (email, push notifications, in app notifications and web) designed to increase viewing engagement, cross sell / upsell, retention and winback.
* Work with Data Science and Delivery teams to improve the relevancy of our campaigns through continuous test and learn
* Work with our Product Growth team, to explore opportunities to drive sales.
* Own campaign performance reporting, creating summaries and providing recommendations for Senior Management
What you'll bring:
* Experience in a customer marketing role before, ideally at a subscription-based company, working with tools such as Adobe Campaign, Braze.
* Ability to plan and lead multiple projects / campaigns at any one time and prioritise between them
* Commercial awareness
* A customer focused mentality
* Strong written and verbal communication
* A natural teammate and collaborator
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we're more than just brilliant entertainment. We're forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you'll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we'll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to NOW. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.