HR and Recruitment Coordinator - 12 month FTC
About the Team
We are looking for an HR and Recruitment Coordinator to join our busy wider HR team on a temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment to support our internal recruitment and HRBP team.
As the HR and Recruitment Coordinator you will have a variety of responsibilities which will involve organising and coordinating HR and Recruitment tasks for the team whilst also offering administration support. For this reason we are looking for a team player, someone who is highly organised, communicates well and can multi task.
About the Role
- Log vacancies and ensure reports are accurate and up to date.
- Manage the on-boarding process, raising offer letters and any associated paperwork.
- Ensure that all associated systems administration is actioned promptly.
- Take responsibility for the admin and coordination of the Company induction including circulating attendance lists, room bookings and refreshments.
- Ensure all compliance tasks including RTW, Credit and Criminal checks are handled within agreed procedure.
- Act as the first point of contact within the team for queries and an escalated point of contact for the business.
- Process leavers in an accurate and timely manner, proactively follow up with Recruiters/Line Managers to understand next steps.
- Ensure the relevant and correct paper work is received and processed for internal transfers.
- Act as the first point of contact for candidates, employees and the team for any Recruitment matters.
- Provide general support for other Admin tasks including housekeeping, filing and scanning
- Arrange new starter and exit interviews.
- Maintain and continuously monitor multiple inboxes.
- Manage the transition between physical personnel files to electronic copies ensuring retention guidelines are met.
- Escalate any issues that may impact service to the Team Leader, Recruitment Manager or HR Manager as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities, always maintaining accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong multitasking and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with proofreading skills.
- With strong technical and systems skills - ideally competent in Gmail, Snowdrop, ICIMS, Crystal, Experian and able to make technical recommendations to colleagues.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of providing excellent customer service, both over the telephone, on email and in person.
- Enthusiastic team member who can demonstrate confidence and adapt their natural style to suit a range of audiences.
- Able to demonstrate ability to plan priorities of own and allocated work and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Numerate with good Excel skills.
- Can demonstrate sound judgement and use of own initiative, taking responsibility for the resolution of problems.
- Flexible approach to work demands and working hours.
- Must demonstrate integrity and confidentiality.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!