HR Coordinator- Part Time
Salary pro rata GBP24k-GBP27k (Full time equivalent)
HOURS: 9-5pm - 4 days a week (Wednesdays allocated day off).
BENEFITS: free parking close by, organisation who will invest in employees
CULTURE: Busy, professional, smaller organisation
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Oversee all HR functions & administration
- Assist with all employee relations enquires or requests
- Maintain/input sickness & holidays when required
- Attend and organise correspondence for disciplinary hearings
- Monitor well-being of staff
- Collate all data for payroll around start dates, leave dates, salary changes etc.
- Create job specifications to post with recruitment agencies and/or online job websites Indeed/Reed/CV Library
- Manage the recruitment process by identifying candidates through job boards i.e. Indeed, Reed, CV Library Liaise with Line Managers to understand upcoming job roles
- Maintain relationships with recruitment agencies
- Schedule meetings and interviews carry out interviews when required
- Generating and administering new hire documentation, including offer letters, references, employment contracts and all leaver documentation
- Arrange IT set up for all new starters & order required equipment
- Onboard new staff to the business
- Develop roles & responsibilities (job descriptions) with relevant Line Managers
- Manage the annual Performance Review process
- Manage/arrange staff probation reviews
For full detailed job description please email or call
Skills and Experience:
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Min CIPD level 3 or equivalent qualification- desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills - to deal with staff and external contacts
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 14 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
If you would like to speak to us about this opportunity, please do get in touch with Office Angels Bromley on , alternatively email with your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.