HR Advisor - Part Time
Part Time - Monday to Friday 09:30-16:00 (30 working hours) but open to negotiation for the right candidate
GBP18,750 to GBP22,500 DOE (GBP25k to GBP30k FTE)
6-month contract with potential to extend
Are you a proactive and delivery-focused HR generalist seeking a new challenge?
Our client is a growing FMCG business who are seeking an ambitious, driven HR Advisor to support a rapidly expanding HR remit. This role will based in their Trafford Park site and report into the Group HR Director based in Head Office in London.
The role will encompass the full generalist remit, thus presenting the perfect opportunity for an established operational HR professional to step up to the plate and take ownership of a varied workload, in an environment where no two days are the same.
As HR Advisor, you will play a crucial role in HR service delivery, working closely with a varied stakeholder group to establish best practice and propel operations from a people perspective. This is a true generalist role, offering a broad scope to make a positive impact in areas such as Employee Relations, Recruitment and L&D.
The successful candidate will take a hands-on approach to completing day-to-day tasks, with the utmost consideration for confidentiality and employee experience. Strong interpersonal skills and an adaptable approach are essential, as this is a business facing role within an organisation where employees are truly at the heart.
They are looking for a candidate with:
- Previous HR Advisor experience, ideally in a manufacturing/ production/ FMCG environment but will consider other candidates;
- Strong experience in end-to-end management of employee relations cases;
- Strong experience in end-to-end recruitment and onboarding;
- Strong experience in end-to-end management of the employee life cycle;
- Good knowledge of Employment Law;
- Experience working autonomously;
- Outstanding organisational skills;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Positive, can-do attitude - hands-on approach;
- Confident HR professional.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!