Part Time Contracts and Tenders Admin
Our client, a medical supplies company is looking for a Part Time Contracts and Tenders Administrator to join them.
The role is working Mon - Fri 9 - 2 and the salary is GBP12670
Working closely with the Patient & Clinical Services Director, this role is to support all the administrative work in relation to maintaining existing company contract retention. To pursue new business opportunities in relation to the tenders and contracts which are identified by the company as potential sources of new business.
In addition, the role will include researching new opportunities for procurement and service delivery in the NHS with respect to Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG's), Integrated Care Systems (ICS's), Primary Care Networks (PCN's), and potential opportunities within private healthcare facilities identifying key contacts within all these organisations.
* Experience working with Word Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Teams etc.
* Determination and accuracy with written documentation.
* Professional communication skills, utilising different communication methods effectively
* Flexible approach to work at times of pressure
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Experience in use of electronic portal access for NHS trust Tender Bid management is beneficial
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).