Part Time Payroll Administrator
Our client based in Marlow require a permanent payroll administrator to work on a part time basis (25 hours per week) to start asap. Working for a great company offering superb benefits, our client is looking to pay GBP23k if full time.
Key requirements and responsibilities are:
- We are ideally looking for someone with experience of Sage Line 50.
- You will be processing a monthly payroll for 4 group companies - approx 300-400 employees.
- Knowledge of HMRC- Producing reports
- Updating HR Database with salaries etc
- Responding to any payroll queries
- Other payroll related administration duties
This role will be office based.
We are ideally looking for someone with payroll administration experience.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).