Reward Analyst HR Part-time 3 days
Reward Analyst EMEA. Location: Aylesbury however, home/office blend. Full or Part-time will be considered!
GBP25,000 per annum for 3 days a week
A bit about the position itself???
The role will support the Senior Manager, EMEA Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, and will act as Reward Subject Matter Expert for stakeholders at all levels, supporting the annual compensation/benefit cycles, including annual salary review process, bonus pay management, and other compensation, benefit or HRIS development projects.
Some of the key tasks???
- Provide advice and support on all matters of Reward across EMEA including data, analytics and reporting
- Lead on researching and gathering of internal/external salary data to provide job benchmarks, analysis and market review, and provide recommendations to HRBPs / Business Managers as requested
- Proactively analyse compensation by function, geography and grade in order to advise and inform the business
- Review and develop Reward solutions that attract, motivate and retain Talent
- Keep up to date with market trends to develop creative solutions
- Participate in appropriate salary/reward surveys and act as the point of contact for market data providers in the region, assessing country requirements for market data
- Work with and support the EMEA HR team, as required, to gather local competitive data where survey data is limited and assist with interpreting and presenting the data
- Provide support within key annual processes for all compensation activities including data validation exercises, system developments, annual reviews, merit reviews and compensation statements
- Support with Gender Pay Gap analysis and process
- Support the ongoing administration for the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) and Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP)
- Responsible for the central collation of EMEA HR data, being the first point of contact for reporting queries and ensuring data accuracy with support from local HRBPs
- Ownership of EMEA monthly Headcount reporting and production of other reports driven from the Headcount for the business e.g. Leadership reports, Wage Inflation, IT leavers, email footers & legal entities and organisation charts as required
- Analyse HR data to support the business and its strategic goals, producing metrics such as D&I statistics for the Leadership
- Contribute to Global and regional HR projects
- Manage the HRIS and the data that feeds company reports
Your experience and skill set...
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, with the ability to create VLOOKUPs, pivot tables and present data in a simple, logical format
- Experience/knowledge of working with one or more Market Pricing Systems such as HAY, Towers Watson, Mercer Benchmarking methodology
Reward Analyst, Benefits Analyst, Compensation Analyst, HR Analyst, Rewards Analyst
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.