Temporary Receptionist - Full or Part Time.
Temporary Receptionists GBP10.00 an hour - Immediate Start:
Do you have strong customer service skills and enjoy speaking with customers on the phone? Please do get in touch! These roles are based in Banbury town centre. The hours will vary and there will be full and part time vacancies varying between the hours of 8.00 am and 7.00 pm.
We are looking for experience receptionists for a period of up to six weeks. These roles are to support a key part of the office function.
Key responsibilities for the Receptionist/Administrator
- Promptly answering the phone in a courteous manner
- Manage customer expectations,
- Welcome visitors ensuring all visitors sign in
- Following correct processes with taking messages and passing through calls
- Working as a team
Experience required for the Reception/Administrator
- Experience as a receptionist or similar role
- Used to working with high call volumes
- Calm in a fast paced, busy role
- Adaptable in a changing environment
- Ability to work well within a team and autonomously
- Ability to work methodically and consistently, leading to a high standard of output
- Attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy and good problem-solving skills
What's in it for you?
- GBP10.00 an hour paid weekly, in arrears
- Shift patterns 8.00 am to 4.00 pm or 11.00 am to 7.00 pm
- Part time work considered