Lifestyle Marketing Manager - 30hrs per week
Lifestyle Marketing Manager
Business Park location, Milton Keynes
LAH Property Marketing has been working with developers, landlords, fund and asset managers, commercial agents and property management companies for over 35 years.
We employ on-site marketing managers and front-of-house reception teams for premium offices and prestigious business park locations, nationwide.
We have a new and really exciting opportunity for a Lifestyle Manager, to be based at a Business Park in Milton Keynes. We are looking for a professional with the personality, enthusiasm and commitment to join the team - helping to deliver the vision for the Park. Working 30 hours pw, with flexibility and an attractive salary.
The Landlord has a clear vision : to create the best working environment in the region by delivering a fantastic customer experience for customers on-site.
As the Lifestyle Manager, you will represent the Park by maintaining and building relationships with all customers, clients and key stakeholders.
You will be the ‘face’ of the Park – driving a programme of seasonal events and activities to create a real community vibe and further enhance the working environment by being the first port of call for occupiers and their visitors.
You will support the Landlord and Leasing Agents, working collaboratively to promote the Park and vacant space, taking part in viewings and providing local knowledge.
You will promote the Park to the wider business community, including the Chamber of Commerce, business representatives, and local media. You will seek out relevant networks, business associations and events eg Awards for Business.
Marketing and Events
- You will develop and initiate a programme of seasonal events, workshops, and pop-up activity. Managing logistics with suppliers and communicating health and safety expectations.
- You will be working closely with the Landlord presenting ideas and best practice opportunities.
- You will source relevant offers and arrange ‘giveaways’ for the occupiers.
- You will produce promotional material to communicate and support any events and initiatives, - working with external agencies to ensure content and brand cohesion.
- You will monitor uptake and report participation and feedback. You will seek input from occupiers/key stakeholders for future events and activities.
- You will produce regular communication (e.g. a newsletter/magazine) supporting key activities and topical messages including sustainability, wellbeing, charity partnerships, fundraising and the wider community.
- You will provide monthly reports on site activities
- You will engage in agreed social media.
- You will contribute to any amendments to the website and digital occupier platform with regular updates and newsworthy items.
- You will explore grants, sponsorship and any potential income generation.
- You will manage the marketing budget gaining approvals for spend.
- You will manage any sponsorship income and the financial planning for events, marketing and promotions.
- You will implement and manage a database of business contacts.
Development and Relationships
- You will be responsible for managing internal and external communications with key Stakeholders.
- You will progress customer community relationships – being the ‘go to’ person.
- You will build the workplace community through various events and promotions, including relevant charity involvement.
- You will work with the Landlord to develop the viewing protocol and ensure it is followed.
- You will liaise with the Managing Agent to help ensure the park presents at its best and provides VIP viewing experience.
- You will promote the Park as the destination for companies looking for new workspace, working collaboratively with the commercial agents and Landlord.
- Your ideas and suggestions will form a key part of the ongoing development of the Park’s proposition to new and existing customers.
- You will ensure the Park always presents well and communicate any concerns or useful insights to key stakeholders, to ensure the Park is regarded as the ultimate and preferred Business Amenity.
- Demonstrate success in supplier/customer relationship development.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate appropriately at all levels.
- Customer service orientation striving towards a 100% occupier satisfaction commitment.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Proactive, self-starter.
- Professional presentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including copywriting and editing.
- Deadline oriented.
- Competent PC/Mac user. Microsoft office; Canva or similar design packages
Marketing, Events, or Sales background
Commercial property knowledge advantageous
Package and timing
Monday to Friday. 30 hours pw.
Flexibility around start/finish times (eg 9.30 – 3.30/10.00 – 4.00) Consideration will be given for some home working, although it is expected that you will usually be working at the Park.
Salary £31,000 (£41,333 full time,pro rata)
Interviews: August/September. Start : September
Apply for Lifestyle Marketing Manager - 30hrs per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly