HR Systems Coordinator (12 month FTC)
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our European HQ based in West London and our five development studios spanning the UK, Bulgaria, France and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include Sports Interactive, Amplitude Studios, The Creative Assembly and Relic Entertainment.
At the heart of SEGA is our publishing team based in London, where we help the studios bring their creative vision to life. Here we have a hardworking bunch of people spanning Tech, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA and more.
Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business through living our company values of always collaborating, being entrepreneurial in spirit, having a winning mentality and focusing on uncompromising quality.
This role is focussed on three key areas including specialist systems, commercial insights and compensation/reward. Playing a collaborative role they will work with the VP, HR, Central HR team and Pillars to understand the business, identify gaps/opportunities and deliver technical software solutions. In addition to this, they will coordinate the maintenance and optimisation of our current systems, producing tailored commercial insights. They will also support with our rewards processes.
Specialist Systems: HR Software solutions outside of core HRIS/Payroll/absence management
- Ensure current systems and external partnerships with providers are well maintained and configured correctly: Performance Management, Engagement, L&D and HR Escalation platform
- Be first point of contact for all technical queries and support in the HR team for specialist systems.
- Source and evaluate new technology solutions, that have been ear-marked as an opportunity by the VP of HR.
Commercial Insights: All staff insights outside of workforce and demographics
- Support current systems with appropriate, regular reporting and insights that support business needs
- Support with new commercial reporting and insight reports if required.
Rewards – Compensation Planning and Levelling
- Support with compensation planning and levelling projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable experience, professionally or academically, working with data, reports and analytics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- A desire to pursue a long-term career in HR project management or systems.