HR Systems Specialist (12 month FTC)
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our European HQ based in West London and our five development studios spanning the UK, Bulgaria, France and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include Sports Interactive, Amplitude Studios, The Creative Assembly and Relic Entertainment.
At the heart of SEGA is our publishing team based in London, where we help the studios bring their creative vision to life. Here we have a hardworking bunch of people spanning Tech, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA and more.
Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business through living our company values of always collaborating, being entrepreneurial in spirit, having a winning mentality and focusing on uncompromising quality.
Playing a collaborative role they will work with the VP, HR, Central HR team and Pillars to understand the business, identify gaps/opportunities and deliver technical software solutions. They will also coordinate the maintenance and optimisation of SEGA’s current systems, whilst producing tailored commercial insights. They will also support with our rewards processes.
Specialist Systems: HR Software solutions outside of core HRIS/Payroll/absence management
- Maintenance of current systems and external partnerships with providers, ensuring that they are well maintained and configured correctly: Performance Management, Engagement, L&D and HR Escalation platform
- Identify technology gaps and opportunities with VP, HR, Central HR team and Pillars with goal of aligned systems/approach when possible.
- Act as HR’s subject matter expert on specialist systems, meeting with and understanding potential partners in growth areas
- Source and evaluate technology solutions, critically evaluate & provide system recommendations to bridge technology and insights shortcomings.
- Collaborate with knowledge experts in the team in order to understand commercial needs, gaps and opportunities
- Project manage new specialist systems including coordination with internal stakeholders and management of data protection & compliance matters Be first point of contact for all technical queries and support in the HR team for specialist systems
Commercial Insights: All staff insights outside of workforce and demographics
- Ensure current systems have appropriate, regular reporting and insights that support business needs
Project manage new commercial reporting and insight reports if required.
ewards – Compensation Planning and Levelling
- Manage annual compensation planning cycle and levelling projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable experience driving projects from inception to execution, working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly technical proficiency and digital fluency with ability to assess software solutions business viability and ROI In-depth understanding of the commercial value of technology in HR and an understanding of the “bigger picture” Data, reporting and analytics focussed with an eye for detail and an ability to produce and communicate key commercial insights Exceptional communication, presentation and analytical skills.