Studio Manager Broadcast Resource
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.The Studio Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of productions, projects and events providing our Clients with an outstanding, experience through all elements of the studio production. Responsibilities include demand and capacity planning, preparation of cost estimates, technical planning, crew provision, health & safety, turnaround of sets and lighting, making sure we have the right facilities and skills in Studios for our demand. You will also provide a single focal point of contact and communication for our clients and crews regarding all studio and crew requirements.What you'll do:
- Lead and manage the delivery of projects/productions from taking detailed and accurate specifications through to delivering on time and within budget
- Collaborate with top Sky stakeholders to ensure demand is accurately defined for relevant decision-making and to improve SPS operational efficiencies.
- Line management of one or more Studio Resources Supervisors, particularly within the Studios Resources & Planning team, ensuring that team members are engaged
- Identify future opportunities by relationship building with partners
- Provide reliable data reporting for long-term planning, annual reviews, budget reporting, and business prioritisation in order to reach KPI targets.
- Have a solid understanding of the Studio's / OB technical and operational procedures.
- Promote the value of effective health and safety practises and overall workplace well-being.
- Highly motivated, with a dedication to continuous self-improvement.
- A strong work ethic, with a positive, can-do attitude.
- An effective communicator, able to collate, present and/or disseminate information clearly and quickly
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise
- Understanding of broadcast operations workflows, particularly broadcast production management
- Strong knowledge of word and power-point for reporting and presentation
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences