Internal Quality Assurance Coordinator Part time
Your new company
A Non Profit Organisation based in Belfast, this role will be initially home based.
Your new role
Co-ordinate and ensure all training activities are compliant and maintained in line with required processes, centre/accreditation and other quality standards to empower learners and ensure outcomes are maximised.
What you'll need to succeed
- Education Good Standard of Education.
- Completed a Level 3 and Level 4 TAQA (or equivalent) qualification.
- Third level or degree standard of education.
- Completed OCN NI Assessor and Verifier training.
- Completed a Level 3 Award (or higher) in Education & Training. Completed a baseline generalist advice qualification as per the Northern Ireland Advice Quality Standard (Advice NI's Adviser NI, Citizens Advice ATP, Law Centre WRAP or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience assessing accredited courses and qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in training administration, delivery and quality assurance with centres delivering accredited courses and qualifications (full-time or sessional).
- Experience of delivering accredited courses and qualifications.
- Experience of assessing online training using online Learning Management Systems.
- Experience of using Training Management Systems, CRMS, etc.
- Experience of using online portals to register learners with Awarding Organisations.
- Experience of carrying out Training Administration and keeping accurate learner records for evidence towards accreditation.
- Experience of providing advice and/or delivering training in an advice related subject area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation, planning, time management skills and ability to prioritise own workload.
- Ability to solve problems and use own initiative.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work as part of a team. Research skills.
- Skilled in using online Learning Management Systems..
- Understanding of quality assurance in training.
- Knowledge of considerations for online learning development.
- Knowledge of principles of adult learning.
- Other Ability to work flexibly, initially from home. Must have a reliable Wi-Fi connection for these purposes.
What you'll get in return
Part time hours- 21 per week
3 months with possible extension
GBP15-GBP16 per hour
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.