Reward Manager - 12 Month FTC
Do you have experience of working in a Reward Manager role? Do you have proven experience of assessing external influences on remuneration policies? Would you like to work for a Bank that is revolutionising the entire industry? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
The main focus of this role is to support the Director of Reward & Performance to deliver annual performance and reward reviews across the Bank, including partnering with the business. You will also support with making sure that we are meeting all remuneration, regulatory requirements.
Depending on the team, most of our roles offer flexible working and you will work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19.
So what would you be doing?...
• Supporting the Director of Reward & Performance in the day to day management of our reward and benefits, making sure that our colleagues are receiving an amazing experience
• Providing strong analytical and problem solving skills to resolve queries, and improve processes
• Translating legislative/regulatory requirements into practice from a reward perspective
• Managing job evaluation and salary benchmarking processes, and making sure that we remain competitive in the market
• Working closely with the Recruitment and People Partner teams
• Making sure that you can take the complex and make it simple for colleagues, through great written and verbal communications which are clear, consistent and aligned with the Metro Bank values
• Understanding of market pay benchmarking and job levelling
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Naturally, you will have a wide understanding of the following elements of reward: pay benchmarking, the annual pay review cycle, bonus plans, and LTIPs
• You should have experience in financial services remuneration regulations and corporate governance requirements and their application
• It is essential that you have a good understanding of the management and administration of all employee benefits, specifically: private medical, life assurance; pension
• It is important that you have experience working with HR database systems and you have experience querying data and producing reports