Supplier Assurance Manager
Are you an amazing communicator? Can you demonstrate fantastic report writing skills? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Supplier Assurance Manager, you will be carrying out controls testing to make sure our key suppliers put in place effective controls to mitigate the risk exposure to Metro Bank. The scope covers key controls such as, but not limited to cloud security, information security, physical security, business continuity, fraud prevention, records management, modern slavery, etc. to make sure the products and services are delivered in a way that will not harm Metro Bank or our customers.
Depending on the team, most of our roles offer flexible working and you will work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19.
So what would you be doing?...
• Scoping and delivering high quality supplier assurance reviews
• Producing high quality working papers supporting assurance conclusions
• Publishing high quality and timely reports with appropriate management action plans to remediate any control issues found during the reviews
• Working with subject matter expert teams (e.g. Procurement, Supplier Commercial Management, Information Security, Architecture, Security Operations, Operations Resilience, etc.) to make sure that suppliers’ controls meet the Bank’s minimum requirements
• Providing support to Service Owners in reviewing supplier remediation evidence
• Supporting supplier on-boarding checks and incident reviews
• Influencing across the Bank up to and including the leadership team
• Keeping up to date on regulatory changes and industry best practices
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Naturally, you will have hands on experience working in Supplier Assurance or another similar role such as Audit or Information Security
• You are an expert in the end-to-end assurance methodology
• We would be really excited, if you could showcase your ability in working through the issue’s root cause and developing practical remediation recommendations
• It would be amazing, if you are CISSP/ CISM certified
• In order to exceed in this role, you will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, including report writing