Strategic Consulting Market Partner - Highways
At Amey we deliver forward-thinking solutions for the world's biggest asset owners, transforming the places where we live, work and travel. Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving real-world problems with original thinking. We arrive at better answers because we ask better questions.
Are you passionate about using your skills to make an impact? Are you passionate about using data, systems and change management to support clients in making infrastructure safer, improving customer experience and lowering costs? Do you want to work on high profile projects with clients such as, Network Rail, Highways England, Heathrow Airport.
Amey Strategic Consulting are a leading consultancy in the use of data and software to improve our client's operations with our amazing, collaborative 140+ team working across the UK with flexible working offered from home, client site and our Hubs.
As Market Partner for the Highways sector within Strategic Consulting, you will be responsible for sale opportunities across our markets working closely with other Market Partners and Offering Partners growing our business year on year. As part of the role you will both frame and drive business opportunities to generate a revenue of £3m to £10m per annum. You will lead from a market perspective to help shape the capability with our Offerings to meet the clients needs.
- Maintain and improve the year on year growth across the sector
- Align, collaborate, and coordinate product and services teams to deliver incredible success for our customers releasing tangible value for their business and communities they operate within.
- Drive long-term employee success with a focus on coaching, development, and building high-performance teams
- Analysing and understanding the Total Addressable Market
- Collaborate with Market Director and engagement leads to create a market plan that delivers year-on-year growth
- Drive a culture of execution and delivery excellence
- Identifying new business opportunities in industry verticals and drive expansion into them
- Identifying and managing new business channels, partnerships and routes to market
- Create business propositions that ensure Amey leads in innovation and practical approaches to client problems
- Collaborating with Market Director and Account Engagement Leads to deliver the market plan
We want to hear from you if:
- Have excellent leadership skills and gravitas necessary to operate at CxO level - selling and delivering consulting and technology engagements
- Engaged functionally across the business (Account Management, Marketing, Solution Engineering, Sales Strategy, Finance, Employee Success, Recruiting) to fully utilise resources
- Have proven experience in running complex, multi-million pound £2m-£5m accounts and stakeholders
- Have experience of creating and selling compelling propositions that deliver exceptional value; be able to craft the solution including distributed delivery elements, price-to-win and articulating the value proposition. Alternatively, has experience of delivering from within client businesses managing external consultancies
Our rewards make us better people here at Amey Consulting. If you're happy, you'll think better. It's a simple formula but one that puts your wellbeing as a top priority, that's why we've worked hard to build a reward and benefits program that puts you first, including;
- Flexible Working (Location, Full-Time and Part-Time)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working available
- Exceptional development and progression plan including Sponsorships for Charterships
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Amey Rewards including healthcare, dental and childcare vouchers
Why join Amey?
Our success comes from a practical approach. The projects on which you work will have impact, making a genuine difference to people's lives. It's what makes a career with us unlike any other.
We value our collective expertise. As a member of the team, you can really be you, because your individuality is an asset. You'll be surrounded by people who want you to thrive and embrace shared opportunities.
You'll work in a team that is open-minded and where each and every idea counts. You'll be stretched, but always supported. We'll recognise your hard work and look after your well-being too. You'll be empowered to play your part and achieve, encouraged to fulfil your own goals as well as those we share.
We don't believe in typical: we work to cultivate a diversity of backgrounds and skills to create the best environment and opportunities. It means we ask better questions to arrive at better answers; and this means better outcomes for our clients and our communities.