Part Time HR Analyst
Part time HR Analyst required for a Global Security Company based in London - IMMEDIATE START!
You will report to the Head of Employee Relations, Diversity and Inclusion and provide project management and analytical support primarily on a range of global HR and health and safety related projects in line with agreed service levels and standards of performance.
You will be working for a Global Security Company based in London.
As HR Analyst for this Global Security Company based in London, you will provide project management and analytical support primarily on a range of global HR and health and safety related projects in line with agreed service levels and standards of performance.
The main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage the global HR reporting across all businesses
- Review HR KPI data and reports, ensure they are complete and accurate, and follow up with individual businesses where there are discrepancies or any need for clarification.
- Gather and summarise data for statutory reports, and internal committees and validate
- Identify trends in the Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) data and assist with the development of tool-kits and templates to support HR colleagues addressing issues identified from the trends
- Produce reports and presentations for review by senior managers on HR compliance levels, diversity and inclusion, health and safety statistics and KPI's
- Co-ordinate the global employee survey and analyse the data, producing summary reports and presentations.
- Develop and issue the management survey and analyse the data
- Provide support on various HR related global and local projects
The successful HR Analyst for this Global Security Company based in London will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must be an intermediate/advanced spreadsheet user comfortable doing analytics and providing a summary of key findings from data
- Able to present data in Google slides or PowerPoint in a clear and engaging way
- Organised and methodical and comfortable liaising with colleagues globally to obtain and verify data provided
- Attention to detail and methodical
- Ability to communicate and build strong working relationships across the business.
This HR Analyst role is a permanent part-time opportunity for a Global Security Company based in London.
- 24 hours per week
- London based, working from home initially, with a view to go back to the office two days a week from September.
- Life assurance
- Subsidised gym membership