Part-time HR Generalist
As part-time HR Generalist, you will support the delivery of the global people strategy, supporting and executing associated initiatives. You will assist in driving business performance through utilisation of HR data, development of policy and process efficiencies, organisational design, change management and be the point person to provide expert advice in relation to employment matters and day to day HR operations.
London based client
- Overall responsibility for the HR operations and activities for the UK and some global regions, including employee relations, compensation & benefits, resource planning, recruitment and selection, immigration, on-boarding, training and development and maintaining local compliance and market practice.
- Establishing and managing processes for people related procedures, including joiners, employment changes, leavers and global mobility
- Managing all people systems and other related HR technologies.
- Supporting senior management to identify and assist with delivery of local practices related to staff communication, operational processes, and employee engagement
- Providing HR advice to support with employment policies and laws; advise, support and coach managers to effectively resolve Employee Relations issues and organisational restructures.
- Supporting the Global Head of HR to manage and participate in global HR projects
- Building strong working relationships with the senior leaders and providing advice and coaching in all matters relating to their organisational structure and people management
To be successful you will have:
- Strong generalist experience within a matrix organisation
- Some experience/exposure to European HR practices
- Good working knowledge of HRIS systems
Immediate start date
Part time working
Competitive day rate