Planning & Scheduling Lead
Develop and maintain the Lower Thames Crossing programme with supporting breakdown structures, data structures and data coding in collaboration with the Baseline & Change Lead and the Cost & Finance Lead.
- Develop and maintain the Basis of Schedule and all levels of schedule required to manage the scope including schedules for risk and scenario analyses.
- Develop and implement the planning and schedule management processes, systems, tools and templates and deploy to all relevant project team members including main works contractors and suppliers
- Monitor and track delivery performance, productivity, interdependencies, interfaces and predict outcomes for each element of the WBS with the wider project team and accountable project managers using relevant analytics tools, EVM, critical path, scenario analyses.
- Produce narrative reports. analytic dashboards and visual management tools as required to manage the function and the programme.
- A track record of implementing planning and schedule management and governance on large and complex infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrable evidence of deploying planning and scheduling processes, systems, tools & techniques to maintain and analyse cost and resource loaded programmes.
- Expert user of a range of planning and risk software, particularly Primavera P6 and Acumen Fuse.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working in a matrix and integrated team on major infrastructure projects using NEC form of contracts and relevant highways legislation.
- Demonstrate examples of exercising sound judgement, and facilitating decision making on complex issues among multiple suppliers.
- Exceptional leadership skills, able to motivate and liaise with team members and discipline leads to ensure that baseline and change information is as agreed with client and other stakeholders.
- Deliverables focused and an accomplished problem solver, rising to meet any challenge.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and personal resilience to working under pressure and with different styles of leadership.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills using leading edge tools and techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Power BI
- Degree in construction, engineering or project management, or related technical field.
- Active membership of AACE, PMI, APM or similar association with association certifications.
- Hold health, safety and welfare (HSW) as a key project value
- Commit to inclusion and diversity for all free from discrimination or harassment
- Encourage innovative thinking on current practices
- Promote project legacy in all decision making