Paid Media Specialist - Flexible Working Available
As a Paid Media Specialist you will work within our ECommerce team and be responsible for delivering our paid media across multiple channels in order to maximise the profitable acquisition of new customers and generation of sales from existing customers via the channels.
With experience in managing digital media campaigns you will have great technical knowledge of the buying platforms, be results orientated and able to work accurately at pace. You will work closely with our media agency and key media partners to deliver profitable performance campaigns and therefore also have great communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has at least 2 years experience of digital performance media channels as well as managing media partners and strong analytical skills too!
We would love you to join us as our ECommerce team continues to strengthen!
About the role:
- Working alongside key internal stakeholders, plan and execute ‘best in class’ performance led campaigns
- Manage the relationships with counterparts in social team at media agency
- Support the Paid Media Channel Manager to manage the relationship with key media partners Monitor & work with the agency to optimise all activity
- Work with the partners to explore new and innovative opportunities
- Manage the reporting for your campaigns accurately and regularly
- Regularly present key campaign findings/insight identified
- Stay up to date with the digital media landscape
- Work with colleagues in our data and finance team to understand the true value of the paid activity you run
- 2+ years of experience of digital performance media channels Experience of planning and optimizing across performance digital media channels
- Experience of managing media partners and/or agency relationships Strong numeracy and excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail Logical – finds it easy to problem solve Collaborative and works well as part of a team
- Strong technical knowledge is essential.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!