Supporting our office to function is vital to the success of our East Midlands team. Due to maternity leave Willmott Dixon Construction are recruiting for a Document Control Administrator/Receptionist to join our Nottingham team on an 9 month contract. You will provide reception and efficient administrative and document control service.
Reporting to the Senior Administrator, the key responsibilities are:
- Ensuring all incoming phone calls are dealt with in a professional and friendly manor and are transferred to the appropriate people or messages are passed on
- Ensure that Willmott Dixon Construction initial professional image, front-of-house, is maintained to a high standard with internal and external customers
- Maintain meeting rooms and handle all bookings
- Ensure that the health and safety of our visitors is paramount and ensure we follow all our company guidelines
- Prepare, collate, update and provide all necessary documentation
- Ensure that company databases (4 Project) and systems are maintained and fully up to date
- Support team members in maintaining smooth running of the document control function
- Create hard copies of documentation as required by the preconstruction and project teams
- Regularly gain updates from preconstruction managers on project starts and completion to ensure correct workload sheets
- All documents must be saved in the correct location and under the correct naming titles
- Be the 4-project expert for system queries
Essential and Desirable Criteria
The candidate will have proven experience of:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Competent in use of relevant Microsoft Office
- Working effectively as part of a team
What we offer
We reward our people generously with a competitive package that gives you flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities. This includes but is not limited to, an enhanced pension scheme, discounted or full private medical, life assurance.
At Willmott Dixon we provide an inclusive and flexible working environment for people to thrive in and we are happy to support agile working wherever possible.
We are a proud member of the Disability Confident Scheme
Willmott Dixon are only accepting applicants directly and not through recruitment agencies.
With over 160 years of rich history, Willmott Dixon's purpose is beyond profit; delivering brilliant buildings, transforming lives, strengthening communities and enhancing the environment so our world is fit for future generations. Ensuring that we add lasting value to the neighbourhoods we work in; our values, people, innovation, partnerships and focus on sustainability has allowed us to build a successful and solid privately owned business where our people can thrive.
Construction is changing and we are at the forefront of that change. Pioneering new ways to build, innovating the way construction is viewed and establishing ourselves as one of the top employers in any industry. It truly is an amazing company in one of the most exciting industries with a vast array of professional career paths. Adding to that our numerous people awards, we understand everyone has a unique potential and ability to make a difference and succeed; if you want your skills developed and talent recognised, why not join our business!
Willmott Dixon was awarded 5th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 (2020) to work for, the Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2021 and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development.