Telesales Advisor - Home Working Available
Let's help build your future by finding a home for your talent!
Our housebuilding business operates across 13 regional offices, which are currently developing around 200 sites across England. The design and construction blend tradition and innovation, creating homes and developments with contemporary living standards. Our product range includes one-bedroom apartments through to larger five-bedroom family homes.
In a Nutshell:
We have a great opportunity for Telesales Advisor to join our team within Vistry Housebuilding Cotswolds, at our Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham office. As our Telesales Advisor you will be a dynamic and enthusiastic person. You will be responsible for dealing with all incoming customer enquiries promptly and efficiently at the start of the customer's home buying journey, arranging viewing appointments and deal with customer enquiries. You will be supporting the sales consultants by getting buyers financially qualified and unlocking sales opportunities from the customer database. You will also support the regional marketing manager to assess which marketing campaigns and channels are most effective in delivering sales enquiries.
We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
What we would like from you:
Key Responsibilities -
- Respond to all online customer enquiries received through the various marketing channels in a timely manner
- Have knowledge of the region's sites, house types and purchase assistance schemes in order to be able to respond to customer enquiries effectively
- Liaise with the region's mortgage brokers to ensure that customers are qualified before viewing appointments are arranged
- Liaise with the Sales Consultants regarding qualified customers and their requirements
- Update Prospect Management System
- Undertake all tasks accurately and efficiently and in accordance with GDPR
- Deal with all customer enquiries in a polite, efficient, and confidential manner
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Assist the Marketing Manager to generate key KPI information, thus evaluating the effectiveness of key marketing channels to generate quality prospects
- Review website and portals for accuracy and advise the Marketing Manager of any areas of concern or that require updating.
- Liaise with the relevant Bovis Homes departments.
- Attend departmental meetings as required.
- Complete mandatory training programmes as required including GDPR and cyber security
- Ensure compliance with Company Health and Safety policies and procedures and legislation.
- Ensure any 'personal safety devices' provided for safety are used.
- Full clean driving licence
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English
- Working with IT systems e.g., Outlook, Excel
- Working with prospect databases
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Good administration skills
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good telephone skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly, trustworthy, and professional attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Willing to be flexible in respect of day-to-day duties and hours worked
- Willing to travel to all sites within the region as required
- Experience of working in a busy Sales environment
- An understanding of the property and housing market
The Good Stuff:
Vistry Homes is a fast paced and exciting place to work. We offer our employees multiple opportunities to learn, develop and nurture successful careers with us.
Some of our key benefits include…
Competitive salary, package, and bonusAgile working arrangements possible for this role28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per annumPrivate HealthcareCompany Contributory Pension SchemeSharesave schemeCompany car, car allowance or travel allowance (role and geographic dependant)Support with a professional membership
Let's tell you a bit more about us…
Vistry Group came together at the start of 2020, bringing together the energy, talent and deep-rooted experience of Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Vistry Partnerships. With a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds - we have come together to live our values of Integrity, Caring and Quality.
We are all about people, and it is our people, around 3000 of us, who have created a UK top-five housebuilder, with a five-star rating. We care about the wellbeing of our people and we value diversity and inclusion, seeking to create a supportive, dynamic environment where talented and dedicated people can develop their career.
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group - we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us - we will always be happy to help.