Customer Services Representative - Flexible Working Available
Please note that some of our jobs may close earlier than the published closing date if we get a high volume of applicants. Therefore we would advise that you complete your application at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
We’re a specialist UK financial services group focusing on attractive segments of the UK retirement income market but guess what, we’re not your traditional financial services company and we’re not just looking for traditional financial services people.
We need agile operators, who can quickly find solutions and are committed to doing the right thing for our customers. To fulfil our purpose to help people achieve a better later life.
In 2021 we were named as one of the UK’s 100 Best Large Companies to work for and accredited as a 2 star organisation, representing outstanding levels of engagement. Alongside these we were also recognised as one of the Financial Services’ 30 Best Companies to Work For, London’s 75 Best Large Companies to Work For, South East’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Northern Ireland’s 10 Best Companies to Work For.
We’re extremely proud to have achieved this against the backdrop of the pandemic and the many challenges it posed to our colleagues and customers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Customer Services Department to join us as a Customer Services Representative on a Fixed Term Basis until the End of the Year.
Please Note this Role is also a Part-Time position where we would require you to work 27.5 Hours per week.
As a Customer Services Representative you will act as a first point of contact for our UK Retail and Life Time Mortgage customers and it will be your job to deliver a distinctly Just customer experience. You will be positive and helpful, making doing business with us easy, efficient and pleasurable by championing the customer and the service we deliver at all times.
We are seeking someone who is driven to provide excellent customer experiences and who maintains focus when faced with high volumes of work, ensuring quality is not compromised.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully and also provide any additional support you may need.
This position is based from our Reigate Office in Surrey and although going forward we will be taking more of a Hybrid approach to working, we would expect you to be able to commute to the Office as required.
- Answer queries from our customers across our product range
- Make calls to third parties (e.g. pension ceding schemes, solicitors, intermediaries and GP surgeries) to ensure customers are in receipt of their income or mortgage funds within a reasonable time period
- Produce quotes and/or re-quotes over the telephone
- Perform relevant administrative tasks according to procedure, data entry standards and industry regulation
- Liaise between departments to ensure all queries are dealt with efficiently and result in the best customer experience/outcome
- Liaise with internal & external customers and third parties to ensure relationships are developed and maintained
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent), including passes in English and Maths (at grade C or equivalent as a minimum)
- Able to explain complex information in plain, simple English and adapt your language for different audiences when required
- Passionate about delivering great customer service and `go the extra mile’ to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Used to working in a fast paced contact centre environment (either a B2B or B2C) preferably within Financial Services (although FS Experience is not essential to the role)