Project Commissioning Engineer
BMS Commissioning Engineer - Tridium
Location: project-based, Liverpool
Part of the Laing O'Rourke Group, Crown House Technologies is one of the UK's most advanced and innovative engineering and building services specialists. Enterprise Solutions is a specialist business within CHt and is the UK's largest independent building systems integrator.
We are looking to appoint a BMS Commissioning Engineer proficient and experienced in commissioning BMS systems on major projects.
What skills are required?
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning BEMS including control panels (CP) that monitor and control mechanical and electrical systems
- Technical understanding and providing proof of the BEMS/M&E systems interactions
- Understanding of Schedule of Deliverables, Interface Matrix, Network Architecture Drawings, Functional Design Specifications, Points Schedules, Technical submittals, RFI's, etc
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed in line with the commissioning works that is undertaken
- Ensuring handover of fully operational BEMS Systems
- Ability to work in a high-pressure fast-moving environment
What do we look for?
- Electrical Engineering qualifications (full electrical apprenticeship or equivalent)
- Proven track record of delivering & exceptional technical knowledge of BEMS systems, in particular Tridium
- Ability to understand and adapt system software and graphics
- Valid CSCS or ECS site card
Don't match all the criteria? We are open and always happy to hear from people with transferable skill sets and a commitment to learning.
We are an international engineering and construction company delivering state-of-the-art infrastructure and buildings projects for clients in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
Certainty, reliability, quality - this is what our clients want. And at Laing O'Rourke, we have more than 150 years of experience delivering it.
Laing O'Rourke's story is one of energy, passion, ambition, people and teamwork. We harness the power of our experience, stretching back over a century and a half to deliver certainty for our clients.
Diversity & Sustainability:
We value and care about difference at Laing O'Rourke and believe a diverse team drives innovation.
We are a global multicultural business committed to the inclusion of all employees, enabling everyone to feel accepted, respected & valued for being themselves.
We have set out far-reaching global sustainability targets including a commitment to achieve equal numbers of men and women amongst our global staff by 2033. For more information, please visit: https://www.laingorourke.com/company/sustainability/diversity/
We want to ensure our recruitment process is accessible to all. If you need the application form in an alternative format or you would like to know more about our recruitment process, please email