We are now looking to recruit an Administrator join our growing team in the Midlands based from our Central Birmingham office at Two Snow Hill.
As an Administrator at Willmott Dixon Interiors you will provide support two delivery teams including the assisting the Operations Director, Commercial Managers and Senior Operations Manager in maintaining a smooth running of the administration function, and to be a key point of contact for internal and external customers, clients & consultants.
You will be required to deliver an effective and efficient administrative service and pro-actively project manage one-off and recurring internal/external events and projects, and be able to promote our commitment to sustainability.
Experience in a similar role would be preferential with proven organisational skills and pro-active approach.
You may handle highly confidential information so discretion is a prerequisite of this role as is an eye for detail and a genuine 'can do' attitude.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team and we hope to offer you a career of a lifetime.
Values that we live by and would hope you do too - Courage, being Open and Respect for everyone (COR).
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an opportunity for you to develop a career of a lifetime and reach your full potential but most importantly for you to come and join a happy place to work and a company that prides itself on its family ethos.
We would love it if you could fulfil most of the criteria below:
- Be competent in the use of relevant Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Ideally have experience within an administrative role.
- Taking minutes in meetings.
- Diary management.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ideally have experience of using of databases.
- Have a good standard of education or relevant experience.
- Have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Experience of the Construction industry or having worked with a finance team would be a nice to have but is not essential
What is the benefit of joining Willmott Dixon…?
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. Our unique selling point is our people. We are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around their continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Willmott Dixon Interiors are an Investor in People Gold Award holder.
You will have a clear plan around your development. Above everything else you will be joining a values based business; our values are at the epicentre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent coupled with the right culture and values ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
We have very recently been awarded 5th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 (2020) to work for, the Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2021 and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development.
At Willmott Dixon we look for a balance of skills and experience but just as important to us are your values and behaviours. This role would be suitable to a person who:
- Is a team player
- Is able to Influence and inspire
- Has a growth mindset
- Excellent listening skills
- Is able to Problem solve
- Is positive & proactive
- Has excellent presentations skills both written and verbal
- Is innovative/creative/open minded
- Displays model behaviour that shows respect, helpfulness and co-operation
- Reflects regularly on experiences and performances and constantly seeks to improve
- Is personable, friendly, approachable, motivated and flexible
- Has the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Is people focused
- Is driven/motivated
- Is organised/detailed
Sound like you? If so, come and join our Willmott Dixon Interiors team, and become a great ambassador of our business.
At Willmott Dixon we provide an inclusive and flexible working environment for people to thrive in and we are happy to support agile working wherever possible.
We are a proud member of the Disability Confident Scheme.
We are proud to be part of the Willmott Dixon family; a privately-owned contracting and interior fit out group in the UK. With a rich history, amazing track record and strong values, this partnership makes us a stronger and more progressive organisation, allowing us to share knowledge and take on bigger and better projects.