PA / Chief Sorter Outer - Homeworking
A highly organised Right-Hand Person with acute attention to detail, exceptionally high standards and a good sense of humour is required to support a busy entrepreneur. Are you a consummate professional, but someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously? Then read on...
Company Shortcuts is the company behind Nicola Cook; serial entrepreneur, investor, author, keynote speaker and sales growth accelerator. As a sort after consultant in her field, Nicola is invited to speak internationally, writes and publishes books, is a regular panellist, sits on numerous boards, and is involved in a number of charities.
This is a unique role, supporting Nicola with anything from projects, personal assistant duties, client liaison and administration tasks. You ensure Nicola turns up in the right city, on the right day, with the right information to hand. Clearing the clutter, so she remains clear-headed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guarding Nicola’s diary with the wizardry of Gandalf - Though shalt not pass!
- Organising planes, trains and automobiles, (primarily in the UK but occasionally overseas), so an ability to route plan like a Boy Scout or a Girl Guide would be handy
- Raising client invoices and recharging expenses with the accuracy of a Gringotts Goblin
- Liaising with clients (following internal guidelines for onboarding etc.) using a tongue as smooth as Michael Buble
- Capacity planning and problem-solving with the tenacity of Bear Grylls
- Tackling project work, research, and general administrative duties with the flexibility of Elastigirl
What you need to be successful in this role:
As well as the skills required to perform the duties above, a strong working knowledge of the following (or similar) software is essential.
- Google Workplace
- Microsoft Office 365
- Xero Accounting
- ClickUp or similar project management tool (eg Trello/Asana)
- KEAP (Infusionsoft) or have used some form of CRM knowledge (Salesforce, Dynamics, Pipedrive etc.)
- Knowledge of a social media management APP an advantage but not essential.
You could be someone who is wanting to combine an exciting and challenging role with raising a family, or you could be looking for a part-time home-based position that allows you to set your own working hours but one that doesn’t numb your brain cells.
If you think you’re the highly motivated, organised, self-starter who would be an asset to our organisation, then you can expect unending support, flexibility, training, personal growth as well as a competitive salary, 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and a truly unique work opportunity.
Headline numbers: 16hours per week (spread over 4days), 22-25K per annum pro rata