Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"You'll be a dynamic and organised problem solver to lead and deliver end to end operational change from the initial ask through to implementation. You will support the Delivery Manager, Project Leaders and Senior Change Analysts on all work and be accountable for your analysis and delivery activities. " - Delivery Manager
What you'll do:
* Lead analysis and governance for a whole Sales project or for a Programme work stream, including initiation e.g. stakeholder identification, scope definition, operational impact assessments and benefit measure.
* Create and manage the plan and approach, utilising flexible and agile ways of working within agreed timescales, quality standards and budget
* Ensure project governance is established and documented for each initiative / project and work closely with senior stakeholders fully understanding their business needs while providing concise and relevant updates to them.
* Deliver or manage delivery of standard change analysis including: Problem identification / Root cause analysis, Impact assessments, Project milestones plans /low level plans, RAID log, Business requirements (gathering, analysis, sign off), Process maps/Customer Journey, Stakeholder identification and management, Status Reports, Implementation support
* Champion the customer, ensuring all change strives to improve the customer experience
* Coach and mentor more other members of the team, sharing your knowledge and experience'll bring:
What you'll bring:
* Working knowledge of the full project lifecycle with practical experience in planning and analysis
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills bringing a creative approach to solution finding
* Strong facilitation and organisational skills that allow a plan to be delivered
* Experience in a role where you have had to improve the customer experience
* Excellent relationship building approach, experienced in stakeholder management with effective verbal and written communication skills
* Preferrable to be experienced in project implementation where skills in delivery readiness and operational change lead are key to project delivery
Customer Service Group
In our Customer Service Group Team, we aim to offer the best customer service through our amazing people. Whether you're a frontline colleague speaking to a customer, or one of brilliant support people, you'll have the passion for creating great experiences for our people and our customers. We help connect our customers to the products and entertainment that they love, and as part of our fast-paced team, no two days are the same.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there's onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You'll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.