Promo Production Co-ordinator
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Production coordinator to join Sky Creative Agency to work across our promo team. You will be responsible for providing all-round support to the promo production manager and co-ordinating promo activity within our non-shoot-based team.
What you'll do:
- Support production managers with promo projects such as, documentation and meetings and acting as central point of communication for internal and external contacts.
- Leads comms with third parties on content. Capture all content, understanding accurate specs and formats. Distributes materials & information in a timely & effective manner.
- Plans and arranges post production resources and provides the accurate information for billing.
- Sets up project folders, saves all project admin and ensures all promos can be accessed later.
- QC's throughout the process and understands everything about their brands. Stays ahead of all updates and changes required.
- Runs the compliance and music clearance process. Is the Clearcast, Peach and Curator King/Queen. Leads the delivery of promos and any re-carts.
What you'll bring:
- Can do attitude, useful and approachable. Demonstrates a flexible and pro-active approach and is a great teammate!
- Great interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of contacts.
- Highly organised, manages time, prioritises effectively, easily able to demonstrate successful multi-tasking and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Has shown they can deal with constantly evolving goals and targets whilst maintaining the highest levels of accuracy, attention to detail and good editorial judgement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest/passion in Sports is desirable!
As part of Sky's Consumer Group, Sky Creative Agency provides Advertising, Brand Design and Broadcast Creative for multiple partners across the business. We have recently integrated Sky Works, Sky's in-house Trading agency to create a fully integrated 360 through-the-line operation.
Our work is varied, from Broadcast Design teams embedded in Sky News to specialist digital performance marketing teams, brand Advertising and Master brand ownership. We are leading the way in an industry wide trend for in-housing and day in day out we are relentless in raising the standards of our work.
Our ambition is to drive excellence in Sky's advertising and to help build Europe's leading entertainment brand. We are committed to diversity, inclusivity, and as Europe's largest in-house agency, believe we can be role models for our industry.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.