Trainee Preparation Assistant - Reading Audi
About the role
Looking for a start in the automotive industry? Are you someone that is keen to learn, able to work alone or as part of a team?
Audi Reading are looking for a Trainee Preparation Assistant.
You will be involved of all aspects of the progress of a vehicles life with the dealership from when it arrives to getting it ready for sale to the customer collection. You need to be organised, presentable and a great communicator.
As a Trainee Preparation Assistant, you will
• Supervise car preparation from arrival on site through to forecourt, ready to retail.
• Liaise with Used Car Manager and Sales Department to identify potential retail stock prior to arrival dates.
• Organise vehicle preparation cycle to include mechanical work and valeting.
• To organise the logistic movement of vehicles on site to the relevant areas.
• Liaise with Service to ensure that all stock cars are mechanically prepared and valeted to a timely manner.
• Ensure all forecourt stock is clean and presentable at all times.
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary and bonus you will also benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase schemes for your family as well as discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback.