PA to Chief Executive
PA to Chief Executive
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative, secretarial and organisational support to the Chief Executive.
Position: PA to Chief Executive
Location: Huddersfield (with some flexibility for home working) and occasional travel
Hours: Full time, 37 hours/week with occasional out of hours
Salary: Circa 25-26k depending upon experience
About the role:
As Personal Assistant you will provide first class support to the Chief Executive and act as the primary point of contact for Trustees, the senior management team, colleagues and external organisations.
Other key duties will include:
- Communicate effectively with Trustees, staff and external agencies
- Organise the Chief Executive’s diary
- Organise travel and accommodation
- Deal with correspondence
- Organise, facilitate and gather information for board meetings
- Company secretarial duties to cover the completion of Annual Returns
- Work closely with the HR team for the effective smooth running of daily office administration
To be successful in the role of Personal Assistant you will need the following skills and experience:
- Secretarial/business administration or office qualification
- Proven experience within a senior administrative/secretarial role
- Previous experience of Board and committee procedures
- Experience of report writing and meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Excellent communication and IT skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Access
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
Although not essential, an understanding of charitable organisations would also be highly beneficial for this role.
About the Organisation
The organisation is a national charity and membership association specifically for nurseries. They work in partnership with nurseries, local authorities, national government and a range of partners to develop an environment in which early learning and care can flourish.
The organisation is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and is actively opposed to discrimination in society.
You may also have experience in areas such as: Personal Assistant, PA to CEO, Executive Assistant, PA to Board of Directors, PA to Group Directors etc.