Consents Data Manager - Flexible Working Available
Talented people are the key to our success
*Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.*
Would you like to work for one of the most successful and secure companies within the UK Construction and Infrastructure industry with a vision to be a market leader across all of the sectors in which we operate?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners, ourselves, and our employees.
With talented people as the key to our success we operate a culture whereby personal and professional development are at the forefront of our efforts to attract and retain the best people in the industry.
Management of all Third-Party Interface data to ensure that the requirements of the Lower Thames Crossing programme are always met in the most efficient and cost-effective manner and in accordance with the highest levels of quality.
- Capture and manage Third Party Requirements and Commitments data across all three projects, developing discipline trackers and managing data driven decisions with a Commitments and Requirements Management Tool
- Creation, Analysis and management of spatial data, with ESRI GIS Software such as ArcMap, to support the management of consents, third party interfaces, utilities and land access on the LTC programme
- Capture, track and assure third party data received from a variety of sources
- Design and manage local and enterprise geodatabases
- Liaise with the Main Works Contractors in delivering Third Party data requirements
- Support the maintenance of Third Party Requirements baseline data
- Support the Consents Management Director to capture and manage all Third Party Requirements through the development of trackers that integrate with the Integrated Project/Programme Schedule and report against commitments progress
- Co-ordinate inputs e.g. constraints, from other disciplines as required
- To understand and fulfil the LTC expectations of a Manager. e.g., provide regular feedback, follow set people processes and engage with individuals on their wellbeing and development
- To proactively engage with the Integrated Leadership Team, Highways England and other stakeholder groups to promote the LTC to enable this to become the ‘project/programme of choice’ for all external parties
- To actively enable the building of the LTC brand externally and internally to team members and the parent companies
- To consider programme legacy and benefits in all decision making in the same way as cost, risk, time and quality
- Encourage innovative thinking to reduce cost, risk and time wherever it is safe and appropriate to do so
- To ensure all hold health, safety, security and wellbeing (HSSW) as a key programme value and participate in the creation, development and implementation of HSSW strategies by the programme leadership team
- Understand and work according to the Highways England values and behaviours
- Lower Thames Crossing is committed to promoting an inclusive working environment for all and expects the team to make best use of their skills to create an inclusive culture, free from discrimination or harassment
- Management and creation of data to drive decision making with third party interfaces and working to associated legal agreements with major stakeholders including Statutory Undertakers such as Network Rail, National Grid, UKPN, as well as Local Authorities, landowners and major private organisations.
- Experience of managing and tracking third party agreement deliverables through an approval process and reporting compliance.
- Demonstrable experience of collaboration to successfully deliver large infrastructure projects or programmes (essential);
- Proven experience of delivering and/or coordinating data solutions to schedule, budget and quality
- Experience of land access, consents and third party interface co-ordination and the associated data management requirements.
- Proven experience working as a consultant with spatial data
- GIS knowledge and practical experience (e.g. FME, ArcGIS, QGIS, GeoServer)
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working in/adapting the philosophy of a ‘One Team’ environment
- Examples of exercising sound judgement, leading and facilitating decision making on complex issues among multiple parties
- Ability to work and develop engagement & commitment across all levels of the project, the client and Third Party Stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills, with the ability to interface directly with the client on critical technology matters where required
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel (PowerQuery and DAX)
- Competent user of ArcGIS Desktop, ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online and ESRI apps.
- Experience of using Planning and Requirements management data or software
- Ability to compile data, and present and produce reports for internal and external distribution
- Integration, analysis and presentation of complex information
- Team oriented manager with the ability to work closely with peers and to delegate, motivate and empower individuals/teams
- Able to put project aims above personal preference
- Exceptional listening, communication and presentation skills and to work well with people at all levels of the project or programme
- Strong organisational skills and personal resilience to working to strict timelines/different styles of leadership/getting things done
- Demonstrates collaborative behaviours and is customer oriented