Digital Marketing Manager - Flexible, Part-Time
If you are an experienced Digital Marketer, work well in a small team, and gets excited about directly affecting the success of a creative company – read on.
WANT TO MAKE AN IMPACT?
Zealous is growing and we need your help!
You will be joining a collaborative, diverse team based across the UK, Spain, and Egypt. Your core focus will be on getting our product and community seen.
We are looking for someone who is curious, both creative and analytical, loves learning, and enjoys rolling up their sleeves.
YOU WILL SPEND MOST OF YOUR TIME...
- Planning and executing all our digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, video marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Reviewing, designing, building, and keeping our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing them against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Establishing and deploy conversion points and optimising user funnels
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Analysing end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimising user experience
- Working alongside the team to share knowledge and devising strategies to increase exposure to our product
- Evaluating emerging technologies and how they can best be used to give us an edge in having our product and community seen
As the team and business evolves, you may also
- Advise on future product updates & editorial content
- Create paid campaigns on Google Ads social media platforms
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Help build a team to support you in your activity
Our Ideal Candidate has
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (minimum 4 years+)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, video, and social media.
- Highly creative with experience in finding target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate buyers (on micro budgets).
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Some experience with A/B and multivariate experiments (for example Google Optimise)
- Some experience in setting up and perfecting Google AdWords and/or paid social media campaigns
Between £31,000 and £34,000 pro-rata based on experience + equity based on performance after 3 years of service.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID
Zealous has a presence in London, Spain, and Cairo. COVID has led Zealous to becoming a “remote first” company committed to working from home for all our employees. We have invested in making sure that everyone is equipped to manage this time. We are actively reassessing our needs at this time and will always prioritise the health and well-being of our employees in any future decision. Zealous will continue to be a remote-first company beyond the pandemic, and we hope to give employees optional access to in-person collaboration space in Cairo and London at the right time.
If you have an interest in the creative industries and work well in a fast-paced environment where the product is constantly being updated, we would love to hear from you.
Send us your CV and a brief message telling us why you feel this role is right for you.
Please entitle your email “Digital Marketing Manager” and send it to email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday, October 6th at 23.59pm