Administrator - Flexible Working Available
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
As an administrator, you will:
- Ensure the provision of accurate project documentation; either by creating/writing the required documents and ensuring the quality of all issued documentation.
- Administer & review client contracts.
- Management of the mobilisation project status with adding all projects at all stages, and allocation of actions.
- Daily communication with the team to issue imminent pencilled works for closing with clients.
- Manage the project plan, risks, issues and action logs, identifying any project issues
- Manage and maintain the project library, ensuring all documents are filed in the appropriate location
- Assist the business with preparation and submission of regular project update reports
- Assist with the creation of project communications
- Sending Ad Hoc information to clients, including staff certification and details for inductions or other project related requirements.
- Provide project support to programme or project managers, and general administrative support as needed
- Booking and off-hiring rented equipment, updating the operations schedule with the equipment and adding all hires to purchase order log.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in minute taking is essential
- Customer focused
- Project management or coordination experience
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Fast worker in a high paced, busy environment
- Friendly, warm telephone manner and ability to build good relationships with the team, franchisees and customers
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, report and present
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Confident, engaging with a positive attitude
- Process driven
About our Nuclear team:
Our nuclear capabilities include services from operational reactor support, new build and decommissioning, to nuclear defence facilities and more sensitive projects within highly regulated and secure sites. With an ever expanding nuclear portfolio, we are proud to support our customers in installing and maintaining existing assets.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please note that any CV’s submitted will be deemed as gifted to Morgan Sindall and any agency terms & conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be null and void.