Customer Services Coordinator
Let's help build your future by finding a home for your talent!
Our housebuilding business operates across 13 regional offices, which are currently developing around 200 sites across England. The design and construction blend tradition and innovation, creating homes and developments with contemporary living standards. Our product range includes one-bedroom apartments through to larger five-bedroom family homes.
In a Nutshell:
We have a great opportunity for Customer Service Coordinator to join our team within Vistry Housebuilding Southern, at our Basingstoke office. As our Customer Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for dealing with customer concerns received by telephone or written communication and co-ordinate and administer all activities in a timely and professional manner, delivering the Vistry commitment to the customer journey.
We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
What we would like from you:
Key Responsibilities -
- Keep purchaser's plot file information up to date.
- Keep purchasers, Customer Service Manager, and Subcontractors up to date at all times as appropriate.
- Record receipt of all purchaser's correspondence and respond within 3 working days.
- Record receipt of all purchaser's telephone calls and return a courtesy call on the same day.
- Issue instructions to Sub-contractors.
- Monitor and update NHBC claims if appropriate.
- Assist cost monitoring.
- Follow up all outstanding remedial works and take appropriate action to ensure works wherever possible are completed within a 28-day period.
- Record dates of customer visits and log all defects identified.
- Carry out all necessary calls in relation to the customer journey.
- Keep data system up to date at all times.
- Carry out general administrative duties.
- Work directly with Customer Service Manager to assist management of large-scale works.
- Competencies -
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths & English
- Previous experience working within a similar environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Good planning and organisations skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skill
- A polite, tactful, and assertive attitude
- Patience and calmness under pressure
- Excellent communications skills
- Good team working skills
- Behave in line with our values
- A commitment to work as required to meet the needs of the business
- Desirable -
- NVQ levels 3 & 4 in customer services
- Experience working for a residential house builder ideally within the customer facing environment
- Good understanding of building regulations and legal obligations.
- The Good Stuff:
- Competitive salary, package and bonus
- Agile working arrangements possible for this role
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per annum
- Private Healthcare
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Company car, car allowance or travel allowance (role and geographic dependant)
- Support with a professional membership