Senior Security Engineering Manager
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you'll do:
* Managing the backlog and roadmap for both the Security Operations and Penetration Testing teams. You will own and manage the process for pentesting services, including scoping, scheduling, execution, reporting, and remediation, as well as the process for onboarding delivery teams to our security tooling
* Building and maintaining good relationships with the delivery teams we support across OTT
* Ensuring delivery teams are responding appropriately to security issues in their products, resolving them within agreed timescales
* Identifying areas of improvement within the team, and driving that improvement alongside other BAU work
* Maintaining a record of pentest activities against each product to aid planning and remediation work, as well as security metrics and test output relating to each product to aid planning and remediation work
* Working closely with other OTT Security teams to ensure a consistent, high-quality experience for our customers
This role includes line management responsibility, ensuring team members are receiving the support they need and being challenged to develop their skills.
What you'll bring:
* Strong understanding of agile software delivery, particularly in cloud environments
* Technical background in software and/or cybersecurity
* Experience in vulnerability management and/or security operations
* Ability to influence teams to drive security improvements
* Good communication skills
* Focused on outcomes
OTT: Our team develops and supports technologies for Sky, globally. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world's best entertainment.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.