Project Manager - Level 1 - Flexible Working Available
As a Lead Package Manager, you will:
- Manage a team of package managers delivering a suite of complex multidisciplinary (mechanical focus) works and associated activities
- Manage the commercial requirements associated with the package of works
- Manage the technical requirements associated with the package of works
- Ability to identify, manage and communicate change (Technical and Commercial)
- Monitor and assure the works progress through its lifecycle
- Have the ability to liaise and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Control and monitor cost according to budget
- Clearly communicate and report on the package status
- Achieve customer satisfaction in accordance with Morgan Sindall and PPP standards.
- Deputise for the Glove Box Project Manager
- Significant experience of managing manufacturing contracts.
- Experience of managing multidisciplinary teams
- NEC 3 contact management experience.
- Member APM, IMechE, IET or IChemE.
Already experienced as a project manager, you will be educated to degree or HNC/HND level in a relevant technical discipline. You will have proven experience of working with and managing contractors within a complex MEICA project, Working as part of a Major Project you will be able to communicate effectively and efficiently.
About our Nuclear team:
Our nuclear capabilities include services from operational reactor support, new build and decommissioning, to nuclear defence facilities and more sensitive projects within highly regulated and secure sites. With an ever expanding nuclear portfolio, we are proud to support our customers in installing and maintaining existing assets.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please note that any CV’s submitted will be deemed as gifted to Morgan Sindall and any agency terms & conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be null and void.