Customer Service Administrator
Let's help build your future by finding a home for your talent!
Our housebuilding business operates across 13 regional offices, which are currently developing around 200 sites across England. The design and construction blend tradition and innovation, creating homes and developments with contemporary living standards. Our product range includes one-bedroom apartments through to larger five-bedroom family homes.
In a Nutshell:
We have a great opportunity for Customer Service Administrator to join our team within Vistry Housebuilding Western, at our Clifton, Bristol office. As our Customer Service Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting the Customer Service Director in the management of the customer service office to ensure smooth running and best use of resources as appropriate. You will assist in the processing and management of escalated Customer Contact. In addition, and when required, to deal with customers and contractors by telephone or written communication and co-ordinate and administer all activities in a timely and professional manner and deliver the Vistry Homes commitment to the customer journey.
We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
What we would like from you:
Key Responsibilities -
- Identify, log and track customers complaints in support of the Customer Service Director to ensure actions by the team are carried out and responses are provided to the customers within deadline
- To assist in the day-to-day management of defect volumes ensuring that net progress on defect volumes is maintained
- To create and review reports, looking for opportunities to improve customer service and internal process. Accessing and learning a number of systems to extract information that will provide insight to the Customer Service Director.
- To liaise and source information from internal teams to provide information to customers regarding their developments, via email or letter.
- Management of subcontractor details, team guides, Health and Safety records, training, and information, to provide constant support to the customer service team
- To assist in the management and control of NHBC cases and reporting
- To assist, as required, with chasing key contractors for updates on outstanding and completed jobs and ensuring the system is updated accordingly
- To organise meetings, appointments and team events as required, contacting 3rd parties to gain availability and acceptance. Preparing meeting information and collating minutes.
- Carry out general administrative duties as required
- Ensure you have read the Company's health and safety policies and procedures observe them at all times.
- Reporting any accidents or near misses immediately to your Manager and record them in the accident book.
- Ensure your workplace is kept tidy and any hazards are eliminated or reported to your line manager.
- Wear appropriate protective clothing on site at all times.
- Attends all health and safety training as required by the Company
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths & English
- Previous experience working within a similar environment
- Experience in working in a fast paced, changing environment where priorities can change daily.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook. Understanding graphs and pivot tables to present information
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Good planning and organisations skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- A polite, tactful, and assertive attitude
- Patience and calmness under pressure
- Excellent communications skills
- Good team working skills
- Behave in line with our values
- A commitment to work as required to meet the needs of the business
- NVQ levels 3 & 4 in customer services
- Experience working for a residential house builder ideally within the customer facing environment
- Experience in writing to customers / clients
The Good Stuff:
Vistry Homes is a fast paced and exciting place to work. We offer our employees multiple opportunities to learn, develop and nurture successful careers with us.
Some of our key benefits include…
Competitive salary, package, and bonusAgile working arrangements possible for this role28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per annumPrivate HealthcareCompany Contributory Pension SchemeSharesave schemeCompany car, car allowance or travel allowance (role and geographic dependant)Support with a professional membership
Let's tell you a bit more about us…
Vistry Group came together at the start of 2020, bringing together the energy, talent and deep-rooted experience of Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Vistry Partnerships. With a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds - we have come together to live our values of Integrity, Caring and Quality.
We are all about people, and it is our people, around 3000 of us, who have created a UK top-five housebuilder, with a five-star rating. We care about the wellbeing of our people and we value diversity and inclusion, seeking to create a supportive, dynamic environment where talented and dedicated people can develop their career.
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group - we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us - we will always be happy to help.