HR Information Systems Manager (Cascade HR)
Would you like to work for an inclusive and collaborative company which is also one of the most successful within the UK infrastructure industry?
With talented people as the key to our success we operate a culture whereby personal and professional development are at the forefront of our efforts to attract and retain the best people in the industry. Want to innovate, feel empowered and work in an adaptable way? – Take a look.
We are currently recruiting for a HR Information Systems Manager (Cascade HR) to join our HR team.
You will be accountable for managing the HR system (cascade), reviewing and streamlining end to end processes, making recommendations and continual improvements to functionality by considering automation and digital solutions. You will also need to maintain the integrity and accuracy of the HR data, owning and providing governance in accordance with legislation and processing employee data.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Contribute to strategy development for our HR systems and data.
- Lead on projects that improve our HR and business processes and systems
- Prepare reports for reviews, planning, compliance and decision-making
- Advise our team on policies and procedures that keep our HR systems and data compliant
- Collaborate with our IT team to build a roadmap that enhances our future and our team effectiveness.
- Support our system users with training and up-to-date information.
- Use your experience and expertise to project manage all of our system changes
To have a successful application, you will have:
- Experience working on the implementation of Cascade HR from beginning to end
- A sound understanding of and expertise of HR Systems
- HR Systems configuration experience
- Strong reporting and data analytics skills
- Able to train and support colleagues on HR Systems
- Able to produce Management Information reports
- Presentation skills to enable communication with varying audiences using a variety of methods
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of HR practices and processes
The Morgan Sindall Infrastructure central HR team are based out of Rugby, our head office. The good news is that we operate an adaptable culture, therefore, if you are not local to Rugby but fancy the role, let’s chat.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.