Team Secretary, Residential Valuations
Knight Frank is looking to recruit a Team Secretary to join their Residential Valuations team, based in their Baker Street Head Office, with the following responsibilities:
- Answering the phone in an efficient and polite manner.
- Prompt action with creating files and sending Terms of Business.
- Management of new Contacts on our HUB system. (training will be provided)
- Registering instructions.
- Diary management - maintenance of diaries, making appointments and arrangements for meetings with clients and colleagues.
- Collating and finalising reports and appendices.
- Audio/Copy typing letters, memos, minutes, schedules.
- Archiving, photocopying and confidential waste disposal.
- Ensuring all paper and electronic filing is carried out on a regular basis to maintain an up to date filing system.
- Administrating team expense claims.
- Responsible for the Billed and Unbilled debts for team with the guidance of Office Manager.
- Assist with room bookings.
- Supporting your peers in any Business Generation Events
- Responsible for ensuring files adhere to audit regulations.
- To pay strict attention to detail in order to ensure that the professional image of the Partnership is maintained at all times
- Intercept incoming telephone calls regularly. Make full and accurate notes of all conversations/ telephone messages and ensure that they are actioned or passed on without unnecessary delay.
- Using the following IT programmes, Word (Advanced), Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- You are likely to have 1+ year experience in a similar role
- Typing speed required – min 60wpm copy
- Flexibility, adaptability and a co-operative attitude.
- Good standard of English grammar and spelling.
- Takes pride in your work and the work of others.
- Resilient, diligent and efficient.
- Punctual with a tidy manner