Team Assistant, Office Leasing
Knight Frank are looking for a highly motivated Team Assistant to join their London Office Leasing team and be responsible for providing an effective and efficient administrative support service to the team members, ensuring the smooth running of a busy department. This role is likely to be predominately based in our St Paul’s City Office, however there may be scope to work from our Baker Street Global HQ at times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to team members and senior PA team.
- Extensive and proactive diary and email management; organisation of internal / external meetings and viewings and conference calls, including preparing any required papers beforehand
- Corporate travel arrangements; UK and overseas, plus preparing detailed itineraries and travel packs where necessary
- Create expense report tools; complete team expense reports post-travel
- Where applicable, screen and prioritise or respond to team’s email and/or voicemail
- Maintain collaborative relationships with clients, managers and employees
- Attend team catch ups and WIP meetings, minute taking and ensuring actions are followed up
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to, photocopying, mail distribution and filing
- Compose and/or prepare correspondence; audio/copy typing, letters, memos, design documents, newsletters or reports
- Hub Management; ensuring client records for all team members are maintained, ‘cleaned’ regularly and scores are kept in line with the department’s target. You will also be required to produce mail shots, both hardcopy (letters) and electronic (emails), to then be sent out to clients and agents
- Set up and/or update electronic filing systems, records and reports for team.
- Marketing Coordinator for team. Ensuring you are up to date on all tools / brand guidelines / and liaising with marketing regarding all collateral needs for the team.
- Event Management; event organisation and coordination and attendance for specific team / department / firm wide events.
Technology Skills Required:
- Microsoft Office 365; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams and Share Point
- Database Management software; Hub, Microsoft Access, FileMaker Pro
- Project Management software; Microsoft Project and any other in-house systems
- Design and Layout software; Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Social Media for business purposes; LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Yammer, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest
- You are likely to have 3+ years’ experience in a busy administrative environment.