Product Manager - Current Accounts
Will you help us build best-in-class retail current account propositions? Are you an analytical thinker with a passion for delivery? Do you have product management and / or development experience? If yes, then look no further as we may have the role for you!
As the Product Manager for Retail Accounts, you will define product strategy, develop new propositions and own existing products. You will be knowledgeable about the latest developments in the retail accounts market, customer insights and wider innovation. In addition, you will own ongoing product management for a defined suite of accounts as well as specific retail account projects.
Depending on the team, most of our roles offer flexible working and you will work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19.
So what would you be doing?...
• Defining PCA product strategy, based on the Bank’s ambitions, customer and market insights
• Creating compelling new propositions and improvements to existing products
• Undertaking commercial management for your products, building a strong understanding of drivers of financial performance, developing accurate forecasts
• Developing delivery roadmaps and working with multiple teams across the organisation to articulate and share your vision and plan
• Managing risk for your products, being clear on conduct risks that apply, and how you will understand, track and control this for your product set
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Naturally, you will have experience of working in Product Management and / or Development
• Ideally, you will have knowledge and experience of retail banking
• You will be able to deliver propositions, from the initial insight, develop the idea and take through to delivery
• We need you to have a deep understanding of customer needs and sources of insight
• You will be enthusiastic and driven to deliver in your role