Quality Engineer - Flexible Working Available
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Would you like to be part of working on a hugely important and complex project that will support Sellafield’s 100-year decommissioning mission?
As a quality engineer, you will:
- Ensure that a consistently high standard of quality control and supervision is maintained on the contract, through site visits and assessing contract implementation.
- Identify technical problems and recommend corrective action where required.
- Already experienced as a quality engineer, you will carry out risk assessments prior to inspection activity taking place and provide feedback on performance of contractors/consultants to contribute to an approved list database.
- Experience in Major Project Construction Quality requirements & ideally experience of previous project work at SL site.
- Experience of dealing with Contractors/Sub Contractors & Supply chain auditing
- Production and review of quality related documentation
- Good communication (both verbal and written) and IT skills,
- Knowledge of Quality in Design, Fabrication, Construction, Contracts
- Knowledge of the Nuclear Industry & Nuclear Safety
- Experience of Quality Improvement techniques
About our Nuclear team:
Our nuclear capabilities include services from operational reactor support, new build and decommissioning, to nuclear defence facilities and more sensitive projects within highly regulated and secure sites. With an ever-expanding nuclear portfolio, we are proud to support our customers in installing and maintaining existing assets.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please note that any CV’s submitted will be deemed as gifted to Morgan Sindall and any agency terms & conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be null and void.