PA/Office Manager - Part Time
We are a successful commercial property management business, based in the West End. We are looking to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant/Office Manager to provide fast and effective administrative support to the Executive and wider Team. This role will be varied and fast paced, but for the right candidate will provide an excellent opportunity to work in a growing friendly and dynamic organisation.
- Preparation of materials required for management meetings and presentations.
- General administration duties for example, filing, greeting guests
- Support with client invoicing excel and financial reporting
- Making travel arrangements for UK and International as and when required
- Responsible for selected mail outs and support with digital social media (content and marketing).
- General day-to-day management of the office.
- Manage office calls
- Coordinate all meetings involving the Exec Team as well as venue bookings as and when required
- Maintain close contacts with clients and suppliers.
- Support with organisation of any client entertaining and events as necessary
- Assisting with Proposal preparations where required
- Assist other members of the Team or extended team in day-to-day duties as and when required
This role is key to facilitating the smooth operation of the whole team and as such the successful candidate will have experience in supporting senior executives and working in a target driven environment. They will be a highly effective communicator, highly personable but very organised and efficient. They will have good presentation & power point skills excel as well as an effective PA skill set.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Accurate, logical and practical approach
- Good customer service skills
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Comfortable and effective working unsupervised in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines.
- Comfortable with all forms of Social media
This role is offered 3 or 4 days per week (min 2 days in the office), West End, London.
Salary: circa £35k fte pro rata for hours worked
Holidays: 20fte + bank holiday, pro rata for hours worked plus Christmas closure