Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This exciting opportunity will make you part of the team responsible for crafting the future of our sports and movies content products. You will help drive the next stage of growth by developing and implementing initiatives that add value to and expand these businesses
What you'll do:
* Propositions strategy, pricing & packaging - Influencing our strategy for our propositions, including packaging and pricing, in line with objectives and underpinned by customer and market insight
* Product owner - Building an in-depth knowledge of the Sports & Cinema propositions, understanding how they change over time and being a key contact for the wider team and business
* Coordination - Ensuring alignment across the business, Content, Merchandising, Product, Finance and Strategy, bringing together key partners in regular working groups to ensure a broad approach to our propositions
* Business casing - Working closely with the commercial and finance teams, support on the development of business cases for new propositions
* Future orientated - Keeping tabs on changes in the market landscape and developing your own perspectives on how our propositions can be best positioned to capitalise
* Product delivery & go to market - Producing high-level requirements and collaborating with the delivery team to produce detailed requirements and support the implementation of change. Owning the briefing and messaging of changes to our product and proposition working with Trading, Customer Services, Marketing, and Digital
What you'll bring:
* Strategic and customer focussed attitude - Able to build a specialist understanding of the market landscape and customer needs to form the basis of plans to achieve a set of defined goals and objectives
* Proactive problem solver -Lead on and progress projects autonomously and work through challenges to recommend plausible and creative solutions
* Insight-led approach - Able to take insight from various sources and synthesise to be significant for existing or new propositions
* Communication & Stakeholder management- Able to form relationships across the business, tailor your communications to the audience, and produce engaging stories and clear summaries to and influence senior decision makers
* Commercial skills - Able to develop business cases which can be refined with input from Commercial and Finance. Requires proficiency in Excel
* Proven experience - A track record in Propositions or a related field such as Commercial, Product, Marketing, Strategy
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.