Online Trading Assistant
We are looking for someone to join us to support the International Trading team to identify and develop new initiatives that champion the Next brand attracting new customers and improve the overall customer experience.
We are ideally looking for someone who is highly organised coupled with the ability to review and analyse data and then present this information back in a meaningful way. You’ll need to be confident in communicating and collaborating with different people and teams within the wider business.
This is a great opportunity for someone, based at our Head Office in Leicestershire and is a full time role - 36 hours
- Continually review information on sales, bestsellers & key online metrics to summarise performance trends.
- Identify and champion additional functionality and features across online channels, that will grow sales in individual countries and third party sales channels inline with set business priorities.
- Translates ideas into practical solutions that improve performance internationally, ensuring recommendations have the customer’s needs and wants at the forefront.
- Educate yourself to know and understand the Next customer, across all sales channels internationally.
- Build a close understanding of the trading calendars & customer shopping behaviours in our key countries and third party sales channels.
- Good communication skills to build productive relationships across all levels of the business.
-Helping to influence and win support of business stakeholders, hold productive meetings and improve and establish effective and efficient ways of working.
- Project management of own workload, driving BAU and new opportunities identified. - - Attending all relevant internal and external meetings, maintaining accurate administration of key business documents.
- Highly motivated and hardworking with a professional attitude, who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Displays a clear sense of vision, direction and belief, with perseverance and a desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to a range of audiences and influence to win support for positive change and new ideas.
- A passion for identifying opportunities and creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
-Comfortable with using and manipulating large volumes of data to tell a story.
- Is able to accurately identify own development needs and is open to learning
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!