Assistant Sales Administrator
Let's help build your future by finding a home for your talent!Our housebuilding business operates across 13 regional offices, which are currently developing around 200 sites across England. The design and construction blend tradition and innovation, creating homes and developments with contemporary living standards. Our product range includes one-bedroom apartments through to larger five-bedroom family homes. In a Nutshell:We have a fantastic opportunity for Assistant Sales Administrator to join our team within Vistry Housebuilding Eastern, at our Chelmsford office. As our Assistant Sales Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales and Marketing Director to ensure the smooth running of the sales department. You will provide the sales advisors on the housing developments with information and supplies to support the customer journey.We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements. What we would like from you:Key Responsibilities -
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Department
- Raise Purchase Orders for all sales running costs on COINS accounts system and assisting with raising sundry payment requests
- Ensure payment deadlines are met by processing all invoices in a timely and efficient manner
- Input sales releases, and log bespoke options on the COINS system and to ensure plot files are kept up to date.
- Record reservations, cancellations, exchanges and legal completions on to the sales Keys system
- Liaise with internal departments and external contractors.
- Keep stock and order stationary, uniform and PPE along with hampers for completions.
- Provide weekly reports required by the sales department and collate information for inclusion the report.
- Provide reception cover as necessary.
- Ensure you have read the Company's health and safety policies and procedures observe them at all times.
- Reporting any accidents or near misses immediately to your manager and record them in the accident book.
- Ensure your workplace is kept tidy and any hazards are eliminated or reported to your line manager.
- Wear appropriate protective clothing on site at all times.
- Attends all health and safety training as required by the Company.
- Attend team meetings as required
- Main contact for all live sites, offering all relevant assistance with regards to paperwork, general queries, and ad hoc requests
- 5 GCSEs to include Maths and English at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in an administrative role or accounts/procurement, working to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within the business
- High attention to detail
- Able to produce accurate work, to tight deadlines
- Able to work both as part of a team and independently when required
- Behave in line with our values
- Willing to work extra to meet deadlines as and when the business needs require it
- Business administration qualification
- Experience of working within sales department/order processing in the same or similar environment
- Experience of working with customer databases