Customer Service Executive Sytner Finance Leicester
The successful candidate will report to the Group Head of Customer Service Manager and will be office based in Leicester. The ideal candidate should have vehicle sales and /or FCA regulatory experience.
You should have a strong background in administration, excellent customer service skills, have the ability to unfailingly meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, have an outstanding ability to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and be confident in demanding situations.
The role will cover the following:
• Taking calls from customers & dealerships where necessary
• Gathering evidence to ensure a thorough investigation can take place
• Logging complaints on our internal feedback portal
• Responding to customers with the outcome of the investigation in a timely manner
• Complete root cause analysis with CSM
• Produce reports as and when required and present findings to Management
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritise effectively and organise own workload to meet tight deadlines
If you truly believe you are exactly who we are looking for and you have the relevant skills, please apply below with a full CV and covering letter explaining why you are the person for the role.